The Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club program and this website are operated by Travel Team Consulting, LLC a South Carolina limited liability company (the "Provider") for the benefit of Recruiter.com dba Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club is an online service for travel, entertainment and related services (the "Service"). This Service is accessible through a personal computer, or other access device, at the domain www.travel.recruiter.com using a communications connection (e.g., Internet service provider or modem and telephone line). As part of the Service, you will be provided with services that may include, without limitation, access to savings, shopping services and security and storage services, as well as other related or discount features which are subject to the terms hereof. Provider may, in its sole discretion, discontinue or alter any aspect of the Service, including, but not limited to;
- Restricting the time of availability,
- Restricting the availability and/or scope of the Service for certain platforms (i.e., computer types and operating systems),
- Restricting the amount of use permitted,
- Restricting or terminating any User's right to use all or part of the Service, at any time, in Provider's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
You are responsible for all charges (e.g., telephone, Internet service provider or airtime) associated with connecting to the Service. You are also responsible for obtaining or providing all telephone access lines, telephone and computer equipment (including modem), or other access device necessary to access the Service. You certify that you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation). The Service contains material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied and owned by Provider, Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club and/or its and their suppliers and licensors. Such material is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, or distribute in any way all or any part of the Service or any material from the Service, including but not limited to code and software ("Material"). You may, however, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for as long as you are permitted by Provider to access and use the Service, download and upload certain Material from the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and use the Material in accordance with all restrictions applicable to your use of the Service in general.
Membership Rules and Guidelines
- Password; Should you select a password that allows you to access the Service, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account information, and will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree that you will immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, and that you will log off the Service at the end of each session to prevent fraud on your account by third parties
- Conduct Required for Use of the Service; It is a condition of your use of the Service that you do not:
- Allow other users to access and use your secure service access and/or password;
- Upload any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable information of any kind;
- Engage in disruptive activities online or use of viruses, bots, worms, Easter eggs, time bombs, spyware, Trojan horses or any other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Upload any information, software or other material that is fraudulent or tortious or that violates or infringes the rights of others, including material that violates privacy or publicity rights, or infringes on copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder, including WAREZ (copyrighted material distributed without permission);
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Post or transmit content that encourages or provides instructional activities about illegal activities, in particular hacking or cracking;
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial use;
- Resell, redistribute, broadcast or transfer the information or use the information derived from the Service in a searchable, machine-readable database;
- Disguise a file type to mislead Provider's detection processes;
- Upload or transmit any information or documentation constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Service. You agree that you will not use the Service, including the information provided therein and all related equipment, networks and network devices (specifically including Internet access), for any unlawful purpose.
- Provider, at its sole and absolute discretion, shall determine whether any information transmitted or received violates this provision. You may not use any Material in connection with any site or other use that contains or is associated with information or content prohibited by this section. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement or under applicable law, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or reduce any portion of the Service to a human-readable form, or attempt to do any of the above.
- Monitoring; Provider has no obligation to monitor the use of the Service by members. You acknowledge and agree that Provider reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all information uploaded to this Service for operational or other purposes and may share such information with Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club or its affiliated entities. Provider reserves the right at all times to refuse to post, alter or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in and may share such information with Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club or its affiliated entities. Provider's sole and absolute discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement. In addition, Provider reserves the right at all times to disclose any information posted on any portion of the Service as necessary in order to operate the Service, to protect Provider, Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club and its and their parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents and the Service's users, to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to enforce this Agreement.
How Our Service Works
You understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Provider, such as service announcements or administrative messages, and that these communications are part of the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Service and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. You understand and agree that the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club service is provided "AS-IS" and that Provider assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service. Neither Provider nor Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club will replace any lost or stolen membership materials, certificates, vouchers or other items received by a member as part of the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club.
Our Subscription Services
- Credit Card Billing; When subscribing to the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Service, you may be offered automatic renewal. In such event, you agree that immediately prior to the expiration of your subscription, Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club may charge to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information) the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club subscription renewal fee along with any applicable tax and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Service. As used in these Terms and Conditions, "billing" shall indicate a charge against your Payment Method. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU PROVIDE.
- The membership fee will be billed at the beginning of your membership and on each periodic renewal thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. All fees, taxes and charges are non-refundable after your applicable cancellation period has expired as described in your Purchase Agreement.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partially used periods, unless required by applicable law. Your membership will automatically renew for successive periodic subscriptions, without prior notice to you, unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You may cancel your membership in the automatic renewal at any time by calling Customer Service at the published Customer Service number(s) and cancellation will be effective at the end of the applicable period during which you notify Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club of your cancellation. You must cancel your membership before it renews each period in order to avoid billing of the next period's membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Payment method; If you want to use a different Payment Method or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information by calling Customer Service amending online from the ‘My Account’ section of your Member Portal and editing your Payment Method in your membership profile. If your Payment Method reaches its expiration date, your continued use of the Membership Service constitutes your authorization for us to continue billing that Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a charge to your credit card is denied for any reason, Provider shall have the right to terminate or suspend your membership and your access to the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Service
- Provider and Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club reserve the right to discontinue any Membership Service at any time, and to cancel your membership in connection with the discontinuation of the membership Service. We reserve the right to terminate your account for any reason or no reason.
Account Access; Identity Protection
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device. Users of public or shared computers or unprotected mobile devices should log out at the completion of each visit to the Service. If you find that you are a victim of identity theft and that it involves your Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club account, you should notify customer service immediately. Then you should report this instance to all your credit card issuers, as well as your local law enforcement agency. Provider reserves the right to place any account on hold at any time, with or without notification to the subscriber in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Neither Provider nor Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club are obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account in connection therewith.
No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
PROVIDER HAS PROVIDED LINKS AND POINTERS TO INTERNET SITES MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES ("THIRD PARTY SITES") AND MAY FROM TIME TO TIME PROVIDE THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ON THE SERVICE. PROVIDER, SOIT, AND THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS DO NOT OPERATE, OR CONTROL IN ANY RESPECT, ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THESE THIRD PARTY SITES. THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND THE THIRD PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDER AND SOIT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING. NEITHER PROVIDER NOR SOIT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN SUCH MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS, OR IN THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE STORAGE SERVICES AND THEIR CONTENTS, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER PROVIDER NOR SOIT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SERVICE OR IN THIRD PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE TRANSMISSION OR TRANSLATION OF INFORMATION. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKS TO SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, AND FOR MAINTAINING ANY MEANS THAT YOU MAY REQUIRE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF LOST DATA OR SUBSEQUENT MANIPULATIONS OR ANALYSES OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER PROPERTY.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER, RECRUITER.COM TRAVEL REWARDS CLUB, AND EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR WITH REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS OR RECORDS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PROVIDER, Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club AND ITS AND THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. THIS WAIVER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER PROVIDER, RECRUITER.COM TRAVEL REWARDS CLUB, ITS AND HEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Provider, Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club and each of their parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or accruing from;
- Any material posted or otherwise provided by you that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy;
- Any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Service;
- Any non-compliance by you with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to this Agreement arising from or related to your access and use of the Service, including the information obtained through the Service.
Provider may, in its sole discretion, terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, or remove and discard any Communication transmitted by you, or information stored, sent, or received via the Service without prior notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- Concurrent access of the Service with identical user identification numbers;
- Permitting another person or entity to use your user identification number to access the Service;
- Any other access or use of the Service except as expressly provided in this Agreement;
- Any violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the rules and regulations relating to the use of, the Materials and/or Content contained in, or accessed through, the Service;
- Tampering with or alteration of any of the Materials and/or Content contained in, or accessed through, the Service.
- Termination, suspension, or cancellation of this Agreement or your access rights shall not affect any right or relief to which Provider may be entitled, at law or in equity.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights granted to you will automatically terminate.
Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Logo are the property of Recruiter.com, and all other trademarks, service marks and trade names used on the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club website and/or related material are the property of their respective owners, and all of the above trademarks may not be copied, downloaded or otherwise exploited without the permission of Provider or the owner of such trademark, service mark or trade name, except as explicitly permitted in Section 1.
Child Online Protection Act Notification
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, Provider hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at the America Links Up website, http://www.netparents.org/parentstips/browsers
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- By using the Document Registry and Reminder Service component of the Service, you agree to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy and to remain responsible for its users. Provider reserves the right to change or modify the terms of the AUP at any time, effective when posted on the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club website.
- General Prohibitions:
We prohibit use of the document registration service that is unlawful, harmful, infringes intellectual property rights, or results in the publication of threatening or offensive material, a security risk or a violation of privacy.
- Unlawful Activities:
The Document Registry shall not be used in connection with any criminal, civil or administrative violation of any applicable local, state, provincial, federal, national or international law, treaty, court order, ordinance, regulation or administrative rule.
- Violation of Intellectual Property Rights: The Document Registry shall not be used to publish, submit/receive, upload/download, post, use, copy or otherwise reproduce, transmit, re-transmit, distribute or store any content/material or to engage in any activity that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates the intellectual property rights or privacy or publicity rights of any individual, group or entity, including but not limited to any rights protected by any copyright, patent, trademark laws, trade secret, trade dress, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property right now known or later recognized by statute, judicial decision or regulation.
- Threatening Material or Content: The Document Registry shall not be used to host, post, transmit, or re-transmit any content or material that harasses or threatens the health or safety of others.
- Inappropriate Interaction with Minors: Documents should not violate any applicable laws pertaining to the protection of minors, including, without limitation and when appropriate, reporting cases of child exploitation to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Child Pornography: The Document Registry shall not be used to publish, submit/receive, upload/download, post, use, copy or otherwise produce, transmit, distribute or store child pornography. Provider and Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club will report any discovered violation of this prohibition to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and take steps to remove child pornography (or otherwise block access to the content determined to contain child pornography) from its servers.
- Spam/E-mail/Usenet Abuse: Violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, or any other applicable law regulating e-mail services, constitutes a violation of this AUP.
- Spam/E-mail or Usenet abuse is prohibited using the email reminder service. Examples of Spam/E-mail or Usenet abuse include but are not limited to the following activities:
- Sending multiple unsolicited electronic mail messages or "mail-bombing" to one or more recipients;
- Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail, or unsolicited electronic messages directed primarily at the advertising or promotion of products or services;
- Sending unsolicited electronic messages with petitions for signatures or requests for charitable donations, or sending any chain mail-related materials;
- Sending bulk electronic messages without identifying, within the message, a reasonable means of opting out from receiving additional messages from the sender;
- Sending messages that are harassing or malicious;
- Using, distributing, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any related company or Internet Service Provider, including, but not limited to, the facilitation of the means to spam.
AUP Enforcement and Notice
Your failure to observe the guidelines set forth in this AUP may result in Provider taking actions anywhere from a warning to a suspension or termination of your Membership.
Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Modification to the Terms of Service
Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this Agreement, and to modify, add or discontinue any aspect, content, or feature of the Service without notice. The Provider may provide notices of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service. Please review this Agreement from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes. Continued use of the Service by you shall constitute your binding acceptance of any such amendments, modifications, additions or deletions.
Complimentary Flight Insurance
As a Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club member, you, your spouse and unmarried dependent children will be automatically insured up to $200,000 against accidental loss of life, limb, sight, speech or hearing. Full terms and conditions are included upon receipt of the itinerary confirmation.
Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club members are eligible to receive a reimbursement check for up to $10 per quarter for checked baggage fees paid while traveling via aircraft. In order to receive your reimbursement check, you must meet the following requirements: You must be a current member Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club through which you received the reimbursement form. Your checked baggage fees must be incurred while you were an active member of Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club, and you must be a member on the day that your claim is processed. Mail the Reimbursement Form with your original cash or credit card receipt as proof of costs incurred. All the information above must be completed. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for receipt of reimbursement check. Offer subject to availability, applicable to fees within the United States only. Reimbursements redeemed for checked baggage fees only. Void where prohibited. Checked Baggage Fees Reimbursement cannot be combined with any other Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club benefit reimbursement.
We provide assistance through coordination, negotiation, and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the customer.
Your membership includes exclusive access to over 300,000 money-saving discounts on products and services nationwide. That includes up to 50% savings at popular stores and restaurants in your neighborhood. Discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount offer or rewards program. Offers may vary, so you should read the complete details of each offer. There is no limit to the amount of discounts that can be taken, but some restrictions apply. Please see each offer for specific terms. The expiration date for each offer is printed on the coupon. The offers are intended for the personal use of the individual purchaser and are not valid with other discount offers unless specifically stated. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
Neither Provider nor Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club are responsible or liable if any establishment breaches its contract or refuses to accept the discount coupon. Neither Provider nor Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club are liable for bodily injury or property damage resulting from any accident, event or occurrence on, or resulting from the use of the premises of participating businesses. Neither Provider nor Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club are responsible for or warrant the condition of the premises of participating businesses or their safety. Provider and Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for any bodily injury or property damage resulting from the acts or omissions of the participating businesses.
Personal Assist Concierge Service provides assistance through coordination, negotiation, and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the customer.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Membership and the Site, contact us on our customer care number.
Vacation Rental Deals
Vacation Rental Deals are provided as a Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Member only benefit and are not available to non-Members. When booking, the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club registered and Active Member must be present on the booking.
Vacation Rental Deals are provided only in weekly stays (7 days) due to the very high level of discount. Availability is limited, will vary by desired seasonality and may change at any time. When making your booking, your booking is not confirmed until successful payment has been secured, and that you receive a valid booking confirmation.
Vacation Rental Deals are provided by MyDealsTravel in conjunction with Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club a licenced seller of travel, based in 1012 West Beardsley Place, Salt Lake City, UT 84119. United States.
Best Price Promise
Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club members enjoy peace of mind with the Member Only Best Price Promise Benefit. Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club will match or beat Travel products that meet our specific qualifications. As travel pricing can be very complicated, we urge you to read the specific criteria and conditions that are listed within the Member Benefits Dashboard. Claims MUST be submitted via the provided claim submission form and within the time limits specified and are limited to registered and Active Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Members. Submissions that do not meet these criteria cannot be processed. All claims are expressly subject to final Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club review and eligibility determination.
Successful claims will receive 110% of the difference between the verified prices indicated within the Claim Submission form. Payments will be paid via future travel credit, PayPal or Amazon gift card at the discretion of Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club.
Build your Trip with Friends
The Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Build your Trip with Friends benefit provides online collaboration between invited travel participants and is designed to help build travel itineraries for Group Travel (Groups are constituted as being groups of 10 or more travelers). Although this is a Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club only Member benefit, you may invite non-Members to join the created environment become participants of the collaboration environment. The Build your Trip with Friends environment will provide indicated pricing for many services and accommodations intended only as retail orientated ‘guide’ pricing, Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club does not warrant these prices to reflect actual pricing or availability in any way.
Should you wish to book your Group Travel once your itinerary is confirmed, Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club may require a deposit before researching and building your desired Group Travel itinerary. In such instances, it is important to understand that most accommodation providers provide pricing based upon a different structure from those provided to individual travelers (typically bookings less than 10 rooms) and accordingly may be priced higher than individual room prices.
Private Medi-Jet Service
The Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Medi-Jet Service is intended for emergency, Doctor mandated medical repatriation in the event of a qualifying medical emergency. The requesting Member must be admitted to (or is being discharged from) a hospital more than 500 miles from the Member’s primary and registered residence in the United States, Canada, or Europe.
All services provided in conjunction with the Member benefit will be provided by AirMed.
- Eligibility. Member must reside in either United States, Canada or Europe and be a Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Member in good standing at the time of request of service. All services are applicable ONLY to the named, paid Member as documented upon time of sign-up for Travel Club membership ‘Primary Member’ Specifically; travelers or companions whom are not the Primary Member are not covered under the terms of this service.
- Air Medical Repatriation. If a Member is admitted to (or is being discharged from) a hospital anywhere in the world that is more than 500 miles from the Member’s residence in the United States, Canada, or Europe and it is determined by the Member’s physician and AirMed’s medical director that the Member’s medical condition is stable enough to allow air transport but that medical escort is required, then, at the Member’s request, AirMed will provide the Member with private air medical transport or, if appropriate, commercial airline transport with medical escort. In either case, transport will be provided on a bedside-to-bedside basis to a hospital of Member’s choice that is more than 500 miles from the original hospital (or to Member’s residence, as applicable), subject to the Membership terms and conditions. If space is available and patient care is not compromised, family Members, business associates, and/or traveling companions may accompany the Member, at no additional cost, on AirMed aircraft during transport.
- 24/7 Worldwide Medical Services Hotline. This program connects Members 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to the worldwide resources of AirMed. Members have access to AirMed’s Customer Care Center (CCC) who will provide information about how and where to obtain medical care while traveling, including medical monitoring and coordination with local health care professionals.
- Transport of Mortal Remains. Transport of Mortal Remains. In the unfortunate event of a Member’s death while traveling more than 500 miles from the Member’s residence in the United States, AirMed will make all necessary arrangements, at no additional cost, to return the mortal remains to a funeral facility in the city of the Member’s primary residence as requested by the family.
- Global Security & Risk Assistance. Members have 24/7 access to the AirMed Customer Care Center and the resources of our worldwide security firms for up-to-the-minute global threat assessments, foreign travel advisories, pre-trip threat evaluations, and political and security evacuation arrangements to a safe haven location.
- Legal Referrals. If a member requires emergency legal assistance away from home, AirMed will arrange without charge to the member an initial telephone consultation with an appropriate attorney. If referral to an attorney in another jurisdiction is required, referral is included without charge. The final selection and all fees and costs associated with an attorney will be the full responsibility of the Member. AirMed does not guarantee the quality of the legal advice nor shall AirMed be liable for any consequences arising out of the services provided by the lawyer or legal professional.
- Emergency Call Referrals. AirMed will receive or transmit emergency messages between you, your family and your employer. We are available to you 24/7, every day of the year.
- Air Medical Transport: Arrangements, Suitability and Additional Passengers. AirMed will make all arrangements for each air medical transport, including timing of the transport, type of aircraft, etc. AirMed will not reimburse Members for medical, medical transport or related expenses they incur on their own. Decisions regarding urgency of transport, the best timing and the most suitable means of transportation will be made by the AirMed medical department after consultation with the local attending physician and the Member’s receiving physician. AirMed Membership does not cover emergent[ “Emergent” patient transport means when a physician or other qualified medical personnel (including without limitation a first responder, paramedic or EMT at a scene) orders or certifies air transport service to a hospital due to the patient’s condition requiring immediate and rapid transport (patient pickup within 5 hours of accepting transport request) by air ambulance for which a licensed EMS provider is prohibited from discriminating based on a patient’s ability to pay or other exigent circumstances If emergent medical treatment or transportation is needed, a Member should contact appropriate local authorities for assistance. If, after a Member receives such local emergent medical treatment or transportation, the Member is admitted to a local hospital, then the Member may qualify for repatriation benefits under the AirMed Membership.] patient transports. In addition, a Member with mild lesions, simple injuries such as sprains, simple fractures or mild conditions which can be treated by local doctors and do not prevent the Member from continuing his or her trip or returning home does not qualify for air medical transport. Subject to appeal, all decisions made by the AirMed medical department are final.
Due to the limited medical facilities and testing available on cruise ships, in some cases the AirMed Medical Director may require the Member to be admitted to a hospital on-shore before dispatching the AirMed aircraft.
Family Members, business associates, and/or traveling companions may accompany the Member, at no additional cost, on AirMed aircraft during transport, if space is available and the patient care is not compromised. Passengers accompanying Members transported on scheduled commercial aircraft will be responsible for their own airfare. While AirMed makes every effort to accommodate its Members, the Member and an accompanying passenger are limited to one small carry-on bag each due to limited space available on AirMed aircraft. AirMed will arrange for additional luggage to be forwarded at the Member’s expense.
- Qualifications, Limitations and Exclusions. Membership is subject to the following qualifications, limitations and exclusions:
- Ineligible and Excluded Transports. A Member traveling outside of the United States for the sole purpose of seeking medical treatment, whether inpatient or outpatient, experimental or otherwise, will not be eligible for air medical transport benefits for that specific medical condition.
- Extended Travel Limitation. AirMed Membership is valid for unlimited U.S. travel and international travel with a limit of 90 days of unbroken travel per trip. For international travel in excess of 90 days of unbroken travel per trip, AirMed offers an Expatriate Membership.
- Maximum Number of Transports. Air medical services are limited to two separate flights per annual Membership per year.
- Locations Inaccessible by Fixed Wing Aircraft. Both the originating and receiving hospital must be reasonably accessible by ground ambulance to transport the Member to and from an airfield capable of accommodating an AirMed or one of its authorized affiliates aircraft. The cost associated with transportation from ships, isolated areas or islands to an airport accessible to AirMed aircraft is not included in the Membership benefits and will be the responsibility of the Member. Any such costs will be disclosed to the Member prior to incurring such cost. Membership benefits do not include helicopter transportation.
- High Risk / Safety Travel Restrictions. Due to the high risk of sending U.S. registered aircraft and personnel into countries or geographic regions where the U.S. State Department, Department of Transportation, or the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued travel restrictions, Membership services are not available in these areas. In regard to the safety of our pilots and medical crew onboard AirMed transport flights, in conjunction with FAA regulatory standards regarding airborne pathogens and flight crew’s ability to perform required emergency procedures, and in compliance with restrictions imposed by the U.S. State Department or others, a Member will not be entitled to air medical transport benefits if the Member’s illness or injury is a result of or is contributed to by the following: (i) war, invasion, civil war or terrorism; or (ii) contagious airborne pathogens. A Member suffering from a psychiatric or mental disorder that is not manageable and will not allow safe transport within the confines of the ground ambulance and aircraft may not be transported.
1 “Emergent” patient transport means when a physician or other qualified medical personnel (including without limitation a first responder, paramedic or EMT at a scene) orders or certifies air transport service to a hospital due to the patient’s condition requiring immediate and rapid transport (patient pickup within 5 hours of accepting transport request) by air ambulance for which a licensed EMS provider is prohibited from discriminating based on a patient’s ability to pay or other exigent circumstances If emergent medical treatment or transportation is needed, a Member should contact appropriate local authorities for assistance. If, after a Member receives such local emergent medical treatment or transportation, the Member is admitted to a local hospital, then the Member may qualify for repatriation benefits under the AirMed Membership.
Member’s Cruise Rates
Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club member’s Cruise Rates are provided as a Member only benefit and are not available to non-Members. When booking, the Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club registered and Active Member must be present on the booking.
Member’s Cruise Deals are highly discounted and accordingly are provided on a limited availability basis. Availability is limited, will vary by desired seasonality, port, cruise line and itinerary and may change at any time. When making your booking, your booking is not confirmed until successful payment has been secured, and that you receive a valid booking confirmation.
Vacation Rental Deals are provided by MyDealsTravel in conjunction with Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club a licenced seller of travel, based in 1012 West Beardsley Place, Salt Lake City, UT 84119. United States.
Luxury Travel Marketplace
This offer is available only to current active status Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club Members that are current residents of the US and Canada not exceptions.
This is a Member only benefit, Members must be Active at the time of their order.
All orders will be limited to a maximum of 5 items per order, with no more than 2 pieces being of the same item or product number.
You can make up to 2 separate orders every 3 months, but Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club reserves the right to deny orders at our sole discretion.
Members account must be in good-standing or ‘active’ status at the time of booking.
Payment can only be accepted by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The cardholder’s name and billing address MUST match that of the Active, registered Member.
Orders that do not meet any of these terms are subject to cancellation at the discretion of Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club.
Fast Pass Visa & Passports
The Fast Pass Visa & Passports Member benefits provides you with expert assistance in securing Visa and Passport services from the World leader in these types of services. Service is provided by CIBT and depending on your residence your services will be provided by an office best suited to servicing your region and/or needs.
Recruiter.com Travel Rewards Club does not specifically warrant the discounts and/or services listed. All discounts are subject to change at any time and are based upon the billable services provided by CIBT and do not apply to Government or other institutional fees or charges.